Merlin’s KIDS provides Certified Service animals: We rescue, rehabilitate, and train shelter dogs to become service animals for children with autism and other special needs. Each dog is trained specifically for the needs of the individual.
Watch our Merlins KIDS Video
We offer TRAINING CLASSES for individuals interested in TRAINING THERAPY AND SERVICE ANIMALS! We also offer TRUE CANINE BEHAVIOR CLASSES for those interested in pursuing a CAREER IN CANINE BEHAVIOR REHABILITATION! Hands on training with Janice Wolfe and the Merlin’s KIDS’ training staff! Interact with DOGS AND CHILDREN and make a difference in this world!
Merlin’s KIDS is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are 100% tax-deductible and help many children and families that cannot afford a service dog. In addition to helping children with autism and other special needs, we also provide:
• companion animals
• hospital and residential care and home visits
• pet therapy and “reading” dogs
• dogs for use in short and long term care and group living facilities
If you or someone you know needs help, please refer them to our website for information or contact us at 1-855-4MerlinsKids.
MERLIN’S KIDS RANCH
- Merlin’s KIDS is developing a western-themed town complete with stores, restaurants, shops, a library, a general store, and livery, all within a functioning wild west town built on a beautiful ranch in Monmouth County, NJ.
- Dr. Temple Grandin will be graciously assisting us in the design and planning of the interior and therapy rooms of the ranch and we will have state-of-the-art quarters specifically designed for maximum learning and fulfillment. Several types of therapies including OT, PT, ST, hippotherapy (horses and riding), pet therapy, and others will be available and will also be provided FREE OF CHARGE to families in need. The spacious log cabins in which families will reside will be complete with interactive walls and kid-friendly furnishings to keep our special children free from harm and contained safely.
Special needs children and their families will soon be able to vacation with their special needs and typical child(ren) without the stigma and judgement of public and private facilites. All who enter are welcomed into a caring and nurturing environment.
Children and adults alike will be welcomed to the ranch without judgement and with unconditional acceptance. Families can connect to others in an environment of acceptance and diversity. All who enter our ranch are special and loved.
The spirit of acceptance and understanding encompasses all who enter Merlin’s KIDS Ranch.
Merlin’s KIDS…SAVING 2 LIVES AT A TIME!
Show your support for Merlin’s KIDS! You never know who you might help!
It also comes with a leash that Janice,
the NJ Dog Whisperer, uses to train
her service dogs!